Join or Renew the Dogwood Grove Homeowner’s Association
The Dogwood Grove Homeowners Association (DGHA) works to maintain the value of the homes in our neighborhood by sponsoring many family-friendly activities and serving as a strong advocate with our city leadership to promote safety and the overall well-being of our neighbors. As such, Dogwood Grove was recognized as the 2022 Neighborhood of the Year by the Neighborhood Preservation Commission.
- Full access to the DGHA website
- Up-to-date information on all social events within DGHA
- A monthly email newsletter covering past and upcoming events, and information on issues that affect our neighborhood
Annual Membership Dues
- The dues are $60 and are due at joining, and then every year in January.
- Your membership dues cover and support neighborhood initiatives such as:
- Landscaping, irrigation, lighting, seasonal plantings, and holiday decorations of the three brick entrance features on Wolf River Blvd.
- Invitations to members-only, family-friendly events such as the Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Party, and Cookies with Santa.
- Eligibility for Yard of the Month
- Food trucks hosted by your HOA
- Fall/Halloween Yard Display Contest
- The annual Holiday Lights Contest
- Website, insurance and other necessary costs
- Membership dues do not support any small-group activities such as Wine Club and Book Club. These activities are the heartbeat of the neighborhood, but they do not receive funding from membership dues.
Note: New neighbors moving into Dogwood Grove after September are given a complimentary membership through December. To receive your login, please contact any board member.
We look forward to adding you to our community!